Here is our 2014 Volunteer Application Form. VolunteerApplication2014.pdf Please check out the info below for various volunteer opportunities before you fill out the forms! Thanks.
Parade Day and Festival Volunteers
Enjoy a front row seat to the parade by selling T-shirts at Solstice tables along State Street, as well as these other fun volunteer opportunities on Parade Day:
* T-Shirt Sellers (State Street & Festival)
* Parade/Seating Monitors
* Wine & Beer Garden Sales (must be 21 and take Responsible Beverage Service training; It is free at the Blue Agave, May ___)
* Beverage Sales
* Arts & Craft Assistants for Children’s Area
* Parking Monitors for Senior Area
* Makeup & Face Painters
* Parade Monitors
* Float Pushers
The Solstice workshop is open. We need the following types of volunteers:
* Costume Department needs people who can sew
* Mask making
* General building of floats
* Makeup & Face Painting
* Workshop Clean-Up (week after the parade)
Young adults may receive community volunteer hours, but will have to furnish the form. Some volunteer positions reduce the parade and workshop registration fee. We have a few full scholarships for these positions, but this requires you to work on project assigned to you, not your own project.
Call (805) 965-3396 or email us today to find out how you can help, and have a fun time participating in this fantastic annual event!