Here is our Volunteer Application Form. VolunteerApplication.pdf Please check out the info below for various volunteer opportunities before you fill out the forms! Thanks.
Parade Day and Festival Volunteers
Enjoy a front row seat to the parade by selling T-shirts at Solstice tables along State Street, as well as these other fun volunteer opportunities on Parade Day:
* T-Shirt Sellers (State Street & Festival)
* Parade/Seating Monitors
* Wine & Beer Garden Sales (must be 21 and take Responsible Beverage Service training; It is free at the Blue Agave, May ___)
* Beverage Sales
* Arts & Craft Assistants for Children’s Area
* Parking Monitors for Senior Area
* Makeup & Face Painters
* Parade Monitors
* Float Pushers
The Solstice workshop is open. We need the following types of volunteers:
* Costume Department needs people who can sew
* Mask making
* General building of floats
* Makeup & Face Painting
* Workshop Clean-Up (week after the parade)
Young adults may receive community volunteer hours, but will have to furnish the form. Some volunteer positions reduce the parade and workshop registration fee. We have a few full scholarships for these positions, but this requires you to work on project assigned to you, not your own project.
Call (805) 965-3396 or email us today to find out how you can help, and have a fun time participating in this fantastic annual event!