Applications for Festival Vendors are now available as downloadable PDFs
Our goal is to present a balanced show with variety in media and price range. All vendors must participate all 3 days. A selection committee will determine eligibility based on quality, diversity, presentation and originality.
Arts and Crafts Vendors are selling products solely made by the artists. All clothing and items must be designed and produced by the artist; otherwise you are a Resale/Import Vendor.
Resale and Import Vendors includes products for resale, imports. This includes any products that may have been customized by the vendor but the the garments or items were produced and/or manufactured by someone else.
Premiere Vendors are commercial vendors who are in a premiere booth location and want some exposure on the Solstice website.
Premiere Sampling Vendors are commercial vendors who may do sampling, are in a premiere booth location and want some exposure on the Solstice website. Prices vary according to booth size, sampling etc. Some sampling will requires health permits.
Solstice has the complete discretion to determine the category of each vendor.
If you have any questions after looking at the applications below:
Arts, Crafts, Resale/Import, Non-Profits,
Premier Booth Applicants and Premier Sampling Applicants, please call the Solstice Office at 805-965-3396
• Arts and Crafts Vendor Application 2016 - SSC16-Arts-Crafts-Application.pdf
• Resale / Import Vendor Application 2016 - SSC16-Resale-vendor.pdf
• Non Profit Vendor Application 2016 - SSC16-Non-Profit_Application.pdf
• Children’s Area Application 2016 - SSC16-Childrens-App.pdf
• Premier Sampling Vendor 2016 - SSC16-PremierSamplingVendor.pdf
* Food Vendor 2016 - SSC16-FoodVendorApp.pdf
* Food Exclusivity 2016 - Request-Exclusivity16.pdf
Health Department Forms
• Temporary Food Facility Application: TemporaryFoodFacilityApplication.pdf
• Temporary Food Facility Guidelines:
• Offsite Food Preparation Form: Offsite-food-preparation.pdf
Veterans Fee Exemption: veteransfeeexemption.pdf