|4:30||Yogi Mango||5:30||El Suenos Cubanos||6:15||Mariano Silva|
|1:00||David Courtenay Band||2:00||Victor & the Bomb|
|3:00||Rhythm Dance Team|
|6:30||Camille Umoff||7:15||Rock N Blues Band|
|1:30||The Away Team|
|2:30||Honeysuckle Possums||3:30||The Upbeat|
|5:00||Creed Bratton and the Rubbermen|
Saturday and Sunday from Noon until 6 pm - Children’s Area will feature a stage with storytellers, musicians, judggling, and more. Kids can jump on an air slide, have their faces painted and work on free art projects.Stage line-up includes: There are craft and food booths in the Children’s area.
Children’s Stage Schedule for Saturday June 22nd, 2013
|12:00||McKensie Violin Studio||12:30||Sandcastle Music Together||1:00||SB Youth Music Academy||2:00||Santa Barbara All Stars||2:30||‘String”-Surf Rock Music|
|3:00||Sino West Kung Fu & Hip Hop|
|3:30||RemJ - Michael Jackson Tribute|
|4:30||Putnee Story Teller|
|5:00||SB Youth Music Academy||6:00||TBA||6:30||TBA|
Children’s Stage Schedule for Sunday June 23rd, 2013
|1:00||McKenzie Violin Studio||1:30||Putnee Story Telling||2:00||Santa Barbara All Stars||2:30||Sand Castle Music||3:00||Sino West Kung Fu & Hip Hop|
|4:00||SB Youth Music Academy|
|5:00||‘String - Surf Music|
Other Festival Highlights:
• Mouthwatering foods and thirst quenching beverages from local restaurants.
• Arts and crafts boutique with more than 75 vendors.
• A large “drum circle” formed by parade participants and anyone who cares to join in the beat on Saturday only.
• The wonderful floats from the parade parked along Micheltorena Street for close-up inspection on Saturday only until approximately 4:30 pm
• Beer and Wine Garden Friday 4-8 pm, Saturday noon to 7 pm, Sunday Noon to 5 pm
• Community Mural directed by artist Carlos Cuellar